Saturday, January 29, 2011

Rewards!

January still has a couple of days left in her but I have made it a month without eating any sweets and coming up and defending a lot of challenges along the way. I wanted to congratulate myself and reward good behaviour so I booked in a massage today and it was lovely.

A lot of poeple at work have been talking about how they might do Feb Fest where you ditch alcohol for a month. You can however buy yourself a day to drink by making a donation to the nominated charity. Cheating! There are no bargains for me this year. I am really happy. i am just looking forward to getting over this cold and getting a normal sleeping pattern going. I need to re-introduce regular exercise again. I got a good headstart on that today by going for an hour-long work in teh botanic gardens this morning. Bring on Febuary!

No comments:

Post a Comment