Monday, January 3, 2011

Off to a good start

Just a super quick one because I am pooped from moving an astonishing number of boxes into my new apartment today. Third day and it is going really well so far. I haven't had any sugar and yesterday I had even more chocolate waved in my face as my boyfriend was given a huge box as thanks for rescuing someone’s dog. I looked at the mini Crunchie inside the box and then I looked away.

I have had moments where I have craved something sweet: yesterday I satisfied that by have a slice of fresh pineapple and tonight I had a few sultanas. Quite proud at this point as I was not that confident that I could do a day let alone three considering my track record with sweets. Very happy. I'm looking forward to making it to a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment