Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Problem

So, I have noticed that I made the decision to do 2011 minus sugar that I have started eating even more sugary foods. I guess it is a panic response to thinking I won’t be able to eat those foods for a year. But it is giving me headaches and I fear that I will get to 90kgs by the end of the year if I keep eating like this so I am going to have to deal with this.

I think at this point the thing to do is pick a couple of absolute favourite things that have sugar and have them before the end of the year. Plus, make sure I otherwise eat well with lots of fruit and veg and get back to being active. So, some sugary treats before the tap gets turned off will include a pavlova that I am going to make myself for a little dinner party that I am having next week, I’d like to have a milkshake and then the jelly shots that my sister has already announced will be at her Boxing Day bbq. That’s it.

Nine days until My Year Without Sugar begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment