Saturday, December 25, 2010

Festivus

Said no to dessert at Christmas lunch today but I did have a bowl of berries. Yum! Did have some chocolate and some homemade rocky road that I recieved as a present. I recieved two boxes of chocolate today and thankfully for the gift givers neither were not Roses. I am going to give the boxes away.

This was the first Christmas lunch that I haven't pigged out. So many of my friends have posted up on Facebook and Twitter today saying that they have been sent into a 'food coma' and I am glad to say I am not. I just had a couple of huge prawns, a serve of roast lamb and some veggies and salad. Lovely.

I'm curious to see how I will have gone at this time next year. It would be incredible if I get that far without sugar. In the meanwhile, I have to find out how to make the perfect pavlova for dinner with friends in a few nights. It will be my first time and I have wanted to make one for years. I'll also be making roast chicken for the first time. I can't believe I have never made one before. I think the chicken will be great, and fingers crossed on the pav.

Six more days until My Year Without Sugar begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment